Sunday, 1 January 2012
Bossy annoying teachers
Having graduated from high school, I know what some teachers are like. Some try to make students respect them because they only want to show their authority and power. I volunteered to to do a Bible reading once and my Bible was battered and broken. The Head of Senior School saw me, looked down at the Bible from her colossal height and said dryly 'That's very disrespectful. You need to swap that.' I just did because I could not argue with her in high school. Upon reflection, I released I could argue with her, but I didn't because I had to show her some respect as a student. A broken bible, so what? It's the content that counts, not the outside. Clearly, she judges a book by its cover, literally. She is a very materialistic person who does not deserve to be a teacher of high position, let alone a teacher of high position in a school that is supposed to teach values of love - not to be judgemental, materialistic and proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Add Comments